Partners and 24 Center Partner application, 24 Center Oy, 19.3.2021
Your personal data at 24 Center in a nutshell
We at 24 Center try not to overcomplicate things, not even GDPR compliance. That’s why we made it easy for you to understand what info we hold about you and why. Here you go:
- You, who use the 24 Center Partner service.
- Contact and partnership details
- Service use analytics (access control and service security)
- Location data
- Contact you and inform you about relevant matters concerning the service
- Notify you about updates to our service
- Inform you of nearby customers that need your help
- Monitor the safety of the service (access control and service security)
- Organize our CRM and keep track on who has registered
- We get your information when you become a partner or start using 24 Center Partner services
- We store any communication between us securely at the time of communication
- The 24 Center Partner Application collects location data with your consent
- Payments: Checkout Finland
- Infrastructure: Amazon AWS
- Communications: Google, Hubspot
- Others: Accountor, Nordea Bank
You may request:
- A copy of your data
- The deletion of your data
- That we correct any incorrect data
- The restriction of processing
- That we cease some processing of your data (right to object)
- We delete the info we need for contacting you when you you cease using 24 Center Partner services or end your partner relationship with us (see more below)
The 24 Center Partner service is run by us – 24 Center Oy.
In order to keep our service running smoothly we need some information about you. This information is called ‘personal data’ as it can be used to identify you. Because we collect, use and store your personal data we are a so-called controller of your information. This means, for example, that we are responsible for keeping your personal data safe.
Below we explain in a bit more detail how, why and for how long we process your personal data.
24 Center Oy
Robert Huberin tie 3 B
2. Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
|Data subjects||Purpose for processing||Basis for processing|
|Partner representatives||Communications||Performance of a contract|
|Users of 24 Center Partner application||Identification||Performance of a contract|
|Communications||Performance of a contract|
|Provision of the 24 Partner Application service||Consent, performance of a contract|
|Invoicing||Performance of a contract|
Contractual processing is lawful if the data subject is a party to a contract for the performance of which the processing of his or her personal data is necessary. The processing is limited to the personal data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Consent-based processing is lawful if the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more purposes. For example, the data subject may give his or her consent by ticking the box on a website or an application. It must be possible to withdraw consent as easily as it could have been given. Consent must be explicit and freely given.
Compliance with the controller’s legal obligations may require the controller to process personal data.
3. Regular sources of information
4. Personal data in the register
In this register the following information personal data is collected:
|Information on Partner representative
(information you provide)
|Purpose for processing|
|Name and title||Identification|
|Name of company||Identification|
|Address of company||Communication
|Information on Users of 24 Center Partner application
(information you provide)
|Purpose for processing|
|Name and title||Identification, communication, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Telephone number||Communication, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Communication, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Address||Communication, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Name of company||Identification, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Address of company||Communication, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Payment Information||Invoicing, provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
|Location data*||Provision of the 24 Partner Application service|
*) Details on location data
6. Duration of processing
We will receive your personal data when your company becomes our partner and will retain your information for as long as that relationship lasts, and for a maximum period of five years thereafter. We process personal data based on what you tell yourself about yourself. You can request that your personal data be corrected or deleted at any time.
7. Your rights
You have the following rights, the requests for the exercise of which must be made to: [email protected]
|Inspection||You have the right to access and correct your personal data retained in our register. You can view, edit and delete your customer data by sending us a request to [email protected].|
|Deletion of personal data / “Right to be forgotten”||If you feel that the processing of some of your personal data is not necessary for our processing purposes, you have the right to ask us to delete that data. However, please note that you can decide what information you provide about yourself, as well as delete unnecessary information by sending us a request to this address at [email protected].
However, if you wish to delete any other information, we will process your request as soon as possible, after which we will either delete your information or provide you with a valid reason why the information cannot be deleted. If you disagree, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman (instructions for making a complaint).
|Objection to processing||You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time if you feel that we have processed your personal data unlawfully or that we do not have the lawful basis to process your personal data. We will process your request as soon as possible.|
|Complaint||You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if you feel that we are in breach of applicable data protection laws when processing your personal data (instructions for making a complaint).|
9. Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
These parties process your personal data on our behalf:
- Payment intermediary Checkout Finland
- Google Analytics
- Accounting firm: Accountor
- Bank: Nordea Bank
- Communications: Hubspot
These service providers do not have the right to view your information unless necessary to ensure the functionality of the service.
In addition, we use subcontractors to develop our service. These subcontractors do not process your information, but they do have access to our databases.These subcontractors or their employees may therefore see the information we collect about you. All our subcontractors and their personnel are bound by strict professional secrecy and confidentiality.
10. Data transfer outside the EU
We have chosen secure data centers located in Finland as the storage location for your data. The information in the register will not be stored outside the European Union or the EEA. No data transfers are made from the service user register outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
If we are required to disclose personal data under applicable mandatory law, personal data may be transferred outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
11. Registry protection principles
The secure processing of your personal data is important to us. The information stored in the service is stored in the system of the controller, which is protected by security software.
- Our employees have access to personal data only to the extent required for relevant work tasks.
- Access to the system requires the entry of a username and password. The system is also protected by firewalls and other technical means.
- Only certain designated employees of the controller have access to and are entitled to use the data contained in the register stored in the system.
- The use of the register is protected by user-specific IDs, passwords and access rights.
- The registry resides on a computer located in a computer room on a server to which unauthorized access is denied.
- The information contained in the register is located in locked and guarded premises.
- The register is regularly backed up.
Our service uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to and stored on a user’s computer, enabling the webmaster to identify visitors who visit the site frequently, to make it easier for visitors to log in to the site, and to compile aggregate information about visitors. With the help of this feedback, we are able to continuously improve the content of the service’s pages. Cookies do not harm users’ computers or files. We use them in such a way that it can provide its customers with information and services tailored to their individual needs. The user of the website can adjust the cookies collected by us as instructed in the cookie notification.
If you do not want us to receive any of the above information through cookies, most browser programs allow you to disable the cookie function. However, it is good to keep in mind that cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of some of the services maintained by us.
|Turning off cookies in most browsers|
|Chrome||From the main menu, select Preferences. Click Advanced at the bottom of the page. In the Privacy and Security section, click Content Options. Select Cookies.|
|Firefox||From the main menu, select Settings. Click Privacy and Security. Under History, select Selected History from the drop-down menu.|
|Safari||From the Safari menu, select Settings. Click Privacy. Click Block All Cookies or Manage Website Data.|
|Microsoft Edge||From the main menu, select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. Select the security level from the Cookies section at the bottom of the menu.|
|Internet Explorer||On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab. Under Settings, click Details.|